Sunday, November 29, 2009

So much to be thankful for...















I am thankful for my wonderful, handsome, awesome husband.
I am thankful that I have a sweet, loving, HEALTHY baby boy.
I am thankful that I have a mother that is my role model.
I am thankful that I have a wonderful relationship with my older brother.
I am thankful I have sisters that I truly call my own.
I am thankful I have loving in-loves that raised a good, Christan man.
I am thankful that I know my daddy is in Heaven.
I am thankful that I have friends that understand even if we don't talk, I still love them.
I am thankful that I have a job that I love most days.
I am thankful that all of my needs and most of my wants are continuously met.

And above all...
I am thankful that I am a child of God, perfect because of his sacrafice on the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment