Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I know I'm a little bit late, but Merry Christmas to everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas this year, much better than last year. Last year, I was 38 weeks pregnant and miserable and with no family! This Christmas, I have a wonderful baby boy and my mom was able to be here, too.

My mom came in on Monday, December 21 and stayed until January 1. It was so nice to have her here, and it really helped with Ian. I know he really enjoyed having his Neena's undivided attention! Everyone got some really neat gifts, and of course, Ian came out the winner on the spoiled rotten front. He wasn't a big fan of unwrapping presents, and didn't really show any interest in tearing the paper, but he LOVED what was inside the boxes. He ended up with a lot of toys, and now my living room looks like a toy store.



Tuesday, December 29th, we all went to the Naples Botanical Gardens, and enjoyed walking around in the sun and plants. It was a really nice day and Ian enjoyed playing in the Children's Garden. Unfortunately, during the holidays, both Ian and my mom got sick. Ian with an upper respiratory infection, bilateral ear and eye infections. My mom ended up with a throat infection. Ian is definately feeling better, and I'm thinking my mom is on the mend.



It was very nice having family here for Christmas. Jim's parents are coming on January 2nd, and will stay for a week, to celebrate Ian's first birthday. I can't believe he's going to be a year old! Where has the time gone???

No comments:

Post a Comment